As a General Water preventive maintenance contract customer you'll benefit from having your company's water treatment equipment operate at maximum efficiency. This not only improves water quality and system reliability but also reduces operating cost and enhances your company's competitiveness
Depending upon the type of equipment at your site a General Water sales engineer will work with you to develop a preventive maintenance schedule, which comes complete with a projected annual cost for all services and expendables.
General Water preventative maintenance contracts can include:
General Water preventative maintenance contract customers:
- Cartridge Filter Replacement
- UV Bulb Replacement
- Media change out of multi-media, activated carbon and ion exchange tanks
- RO Membrane Cleaning
- Calibration of Water Quality Monitoring Instruments
- System Sanitizations
- Documentation of all component operations as monitored by General Water
General Water Services offers preventive maintenance contracts to companies with water treatment equipment operating within a two-hour service radius of Philadelphia. Preventative maintenance contracts are available for a variety of equipment including but not limited to water softeners, carbon filters, reverse osmosis systems, deionizers, ultraviolet sterilizers, greensand filters, sand filters, filter cartridge systems, ultra filters, submicron filters and a wide variety of water filtration devices.
- Have peace of mind of knowing their equipment is backed up by a team of knowledgeable service technicians who in turn are supported by local factory based engineers
- Can extend the useful life of existing equipment
- Can allow you to schedule downtime for repairs at your convenience.
- Get automatic discounts of 15% on all Res-Kem and catalog replacement parts
Contact General Water for DI Water Preventive Maintenance Service
Located in suburban Philadelphia, General Water is a regional service company offering portable DI water preventive maintenance service. Contact us for further assistance.